Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Friday 17 December 2010

Ahhhh my blog, my beautiful blog!

Sometimes, I feel rather sad. It's like, this blog is my drug!
I love it though, I just LOVE blogging :)

So, whats been happening in DJB's world? Ah...well :/
Things have been a little crazy. As usual, I can't put exactly what. But let's just say I've become a lot closer with someone, I went round to my friends house and had a fun time :)
I just feel a bit weird about it all, and I don't know why. Yes I know that sounds very weird, but hey ho I AM weird ;D

I'm going to the cinema tonight with some of my friends, can't wait :)
Going to see Fred the movie and it's got PIXIE LOTT in it ahhh I love her :) some people even say I look like her which is a massive compliment :)

Anyway, chow for nowwww x

No comments:

Post a Comment