Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Monday 27 December 2010

Mood of the day: chilled
Listening to: John Mayer- Free Fallin'

2 days ago, it was Christmasssss! :) I got lots of nice things and it was a really good day overall :)

I am so so so looking forward to New Years Eve at 12:00am, when I can finally say goodbye to 2010. It hasn't really been a good year for me...however these past few months have been good, thank god :) I'd just love it if 2011 was my year, I've got a good feeling about it... x

I got these shoes for christmas and i larrrrrve them! <3

tehe, I also got Justin Bieber's autobiography.
I know quite a few people dislike this guy, and I am not one of them. I absolutely adore him. I look up to him, I find his story very moving and amazing. From being from a small town in Canada to touring the world and he still seems like a really cool guy. I'd love to meet him one day( as would most of the girls in the world!) but I know that is a one in a million chance. But hey, never say never(see what I did there? ;) ) In the mean time, I will continue to read his book and listen to his music. 

xx

1 comment:

  1. Dani where did you get those shoes?!
    I could marry them haha, they're gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete