Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Thursday 13 January 2011

ABIGAIL MURPHY.

I TRIED TO POST THIS ON MY EMO BLOG, BUT IT WOULDN'T WORK!


Where do I start with this girl? She is the life and soul of me. She shares my passion for One Direction and she shares my sense of humour. She is the most wonderful person I have ever met and I love her even more when she says she's Rihanna ;) She does a wicked Cher Lloyd impression and a killer peado dance. She needs to be in everybody's life. Seriously. She will complete it just like she has completed mine.


Awwwh, how cute does she look in this photo?

She's the one with the sexy Dougie hair( so obvs...she's sexiiiii!) Just look at that babe. It's highlighted now as well, so it's even sexier ;)

So, this just about concludes my sexy blog about a sexy girl. Ciao for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment