Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Monday 17 January 2011

I never really had any doubts..

What do you do when your hearts in two places?
Things always seem to run in a repeat pattern in my life. Boys, good luck, bad luck etc. One week, I'll be as happy as anything, but the slightest little thing can knock me back.

Simple example- texting. I've recently gotten close with this person and we've been talking like we've known each other for agessss. And he told me he liked me. Now, i've had mixed feelings about this guy- and just when I was starting to like him BAM he tells me he doesn't want a relationship. Great :')
He said he didn't want us to drift apart- yet we haven't text since yesterday. And i'm sat here just thinking : do i walk around with a sign saying "Hi, I'm Danielle and I think you should be nice to me and then totally rip my heart out :)" - because thats what it feels like.
Nearly everrrry guy I have liked has either not liked me back, been in a relationship or 'gone off me'. I've been played loads of times too. And yes, I know boys aren't everything. But when you've been hurt as many times as me, it just gets a bit dull. I wish my knight in shining armour would hurry up and find me already :/

No comments:

Post a Comment