Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Punky Allsorts.

I feel like this gorgeous website needs a little publicity- after all, their stuff is beautiful.

So I came across http://www.punkyallsorts.com/index.php?cmd=resetall about 2 years ago when it was just getting started. And I am sooooo glad I did! Their stuff is so individual and their is something for everybody.


Alanya Salter is the wonderful creator.


She creates her own music as well as her insane jewellery. Here are some of my favourite pieces from the Punky Allsorts collection (it'll be hard to chose, there's sooo many!!)


This little bracelet will always be my favourite. It was the very first bracelet I got from here. I think it speaks all things cute and girly- which I love! My face lit up when my mum got this for me. I wear it quite a lot.


This collection is absolutely beautiful. It makes me want to be in love! <3 I adore the little patterns and I think any girl would be lucky to get one of these lovely gifts. Their such a cute little gesture!


No other women apart from Alanya would create jewellery good enough to eat! These pieces are soooo original and vintage. I love the whole 'bite me?' vibe. It's as though the person wearing them is good enough to eat. Donut earrings anyone?


Release your inner child! Lego is back with a bang. Alanya has turned a cold, hard game into fashion must haves! Their retro, indie and just plain cool.


I took this picture to send to my cousin, showing her the gift two of my lovely friends got me from Lush for Christmas- and you can see on my wrist my Dolly bracelet! I searched round all of my photos and this is the only one where it's even half in haha! But you get the gist, I swear I do love it! 


Fancy a ride? ;) This is the wonderful Punky Allsorts homepage. She even makes mini bumper cars!


Even the incredible Lady Gaga has been shopping at Punky! Check out Stars Love Punky - you will see some familiar faces!


So, get yourself onto the website and buy yourself(or someone else) a cute little accessory! 


Lots of lurrrv!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment