Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Sunday 30 January 2011

January.

I have to say, January has been an alright month. It's not been amazing, but it hasn't been horrible either. Kinda in the middle.
It's definitely been difficult. I've had five really important exams(and hopefully i've done well in them, fingers crossed!) and now to round it off, i'm quite poorly :( Some of my friends think i've got swine flu, oh dear!

I think February will be a better month though, certainly March will, i can't wait!!!

I reckon somewhere in the middle of this cute little smiley face. I've had some good times with my friends- Xscape, parties, awesome lunch times. But January is quite a hard month, because on the 7th of January 2 years ago my Grandad died, and it's also my friends' birthday :/ So i have to kind of cover it up and pretend it didn't happen on that day. But hey, January is coming to a close and I have to wait a whole 11 months for it to come back around again. I'm gunna focus on looking forward to the up and coming months. Ciao for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment