Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Friday 14 January 2011

I'll be back before you're ready.

Images that resemble the day I have had..

This picture represents hope, life and happiness. These flowers are beautiful and completely catch my eye. They are like nothing I have seen before- and that's what I love. I adore individual and different takes on life. I love exploring.

This image was taken from my holiday to Tenerife in 2010. I have been thinking about that holiday today and I cannot wait to go back in August. The view is mind-blowing and I can feel that glorious sunshine right here in my living room.

Me and some of my gorgeous friends. I spend every school day with these people and they make my days fun and enjoyable. Break times and lunches really need to be longer!

Rihanna and Nicki Minaj- two of the most powerful women in the music industry. Believe me, I love how I am- but I would killlll to look like Rihanna! In this picture her hair is a beautiful cherry red with deeper shades underneath. These ladies are both inspirations to me. 'Dare to be different' is what I believe they portray. It's ok. It's actually fashionable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment