Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Saturday 22 January 2011

Artist of the Week.

I've decided I'm gunna try and do a weekly blog about the music artist i'm loving. And what better way to kick things off than with the beauty herself, Rihanna. 

I have always been a massive fan of Rihanna, but more recently i've become an even bigger one haha! She's gotten so much more edgier and her style is amazing. She's got such an amazing voice and she even sings live(which is pretty rare these days haha)

I loveeee this picture. It's so creative!

I love everything about her. Her hair, her style, her voice, everything. She is so unique and everyone is so copycat these days- it's nice to see Rihanna is pulling out all the stops to stay different.


Loud is definitely different. California King Bed, Raining Men, What's My Name, Love The Way You Lie II and Complicated are my favourites- but I do love them all.

I aspire to be different like Rihanna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment