Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Monday 13 December 2010

A few bits and bobs :D

My mum took me out for a treat this weekend and I went into Miss Selfridges, Topshop & H&M and picked up a few things. Only a few, because remember guys, it's Christmas soon! :D

As you can see from the picture, I bought: Glam Shine lipgloss, two sets of earrings, a ring and the little pot is filled with glitter eyeshadow. I love the earrings because their like nothing i've got and I think their really cute :)


I picked up the free H&M magazine. I haven't read all of it yet, but by the looks of it so far it's filled with fashionnn! 


I really adore fashion. I think it is important to stand out from the crowd and be unique and fashion gives everybody the opportunity to do that. I am one of those people who wears what they want, because I simply do not care what people think. Nobody should. Why be the same when we were born to stand out? 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment