Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

2011.

I never really do posts on here anymore, but I've just been browsing through and I saw my '2010' post... and I was really shocked at just how much of a bad year I'd had. Well, I can honestly say that 2011 was the best year of my life. It's incredible how much has changed since 2010 and how much I've changed too. I met some amazing people in 2011 and did some amazing things that I'll remember forever. London in March & November, X Factor Tour in March, Work Experience in Holland in March, Parties, going out, Holiday, The Hunger Games, One Direction Tour on December 23rd. 2011 was full of laughs, smiles and amazing memories and I am so glad that I didn't have a year like 2010 :). Bring on the rest of 2012. Happy New Year everyone :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment