Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Do I lead guys on?

I'm scared that I lead guys on. Honestly, if I do, I don't do it intentionally. I'm a very flirty, friendly person. It's just who I am. So, if I'm friends with someone, if I like someone, I'll be friendly towards them and if it's a guy, I'll be friendly with a hint of flirty. It's just how I am. I don't see anything wrong with it. But as I think about the more and more guys that talk to me, maybe they might take my friendly/flirty style of talking the wrong way? I mean when I really like someone, then I make that clear. But I do talk to a lot of lads and I'm scared that one day I'm gunna have no one because they all think all I've been doing is messing them about when that isn't my intention :/ I love making friends and being friendly and having banter with people. I also wonder if I'm a good person, whether good things will happen to me. I don't believe that I am a bad person, but I don't see the harm in being friendly with someone. I won't stop talking to someone just because someone else thinks I'm leading them on. But I just can't help wonder, why am I like this? Most of it is genuinely how I am, but maybe, say, 10% of that is the fact that I want to feel wanted. I haven't had a boyfriend for a while, and every other guy uses me. So maybe when somebody shows an interest, I have a guard up. Do you really blame me though? Every single guy that I have liked has either messed me around, or it hasn't worked out.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not a bad girl, just a broken hearted one that wants to be loved by a guy one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment