Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Sunday 25 September 2011

September Favourites!

Hmm, what to do at 3:45 on a Sunday afternoon? Ah, I know. Blogggggg :)
Blogging is the only way I can really communicate at the moment because I have a cold(bad times!). Blergh, everyone's been getting it though - Kim and Kourtney Kardashian have even tweeted about it! :o haha, anyway. Enough of me rambling. Enjoy my post :)

I was really into curls at the beginning of this month because it was suuuuper windy and my hair is naturally kinda flicky and wavy at the same time, so wind and straight hair for me = annoying little flicks everywhere. So I figured that if I curled it, the curls would just drop into nicer waves than the ones I get naturally. It worked :) however, I don't have a curling iron and I have to use my black GHD's to curl my hair, but it's not the same is it? I'm on the hunt for a good curling iron :) I heard Babyliss have a good one? Xmas list!

Leopard pumps: around 17 pounds from New Look. 
You'd think these would be pretty comfy because they're like ballet pumps. Well, you thought wrong! After about an hour or so, your feet will hurt! But 'no pain no gain' right? They look super duper cute on and leopard print is totally my thing :) they jazz up any outfit. I love putting them with jeans and a simple top, so the focus really is on the shoes.

Benefit High Beam: 18 pounds from the Benefit.
Oh. My. God. I am in LOVE with this product. I'd heard loads of good stuff about this product and had been wanting it for a while because it honestly makes you look so pretty :) it's a lovely champagne colour and it is a highlight for your cheekbones and brow bones. It's perfect if you want to look positively glowing :)

Vanilla Body Spray, 4 pounds from Boots. 
Vanilla is probably my favourite smell ever. It's gorgeous. This body spray has fast become one of my favourite fragrances to wear. Just a few spritz's every now and again and you'll have everyone falling for you, as vanilla is an aphrodisiac ;)

Baby Pink Ice watch, prices vary.
My mum got me this for my birthday last year and I still love it. I kinda wanna collect them, I love the mint green one and the bright lilac one! They come in these boxes which act as money boxes and stack on top of each other which I think is cute. The colours are nicely pigmented and they brighten up every outfit :)

Topshop nail polish in Moonshine, 8 pounds.
This colour is beautiful. I've been wanting a nudey kind of colour because my school is so tight on nail varnish and I figured I might be able to get away with this one... we'll see!

Topshop lipstick in On The Town, 8 pounds.
I think it's called On The Town... I'm not sure :P but anyways, HOW HOT IS THIS COLOUR!? I cannot wait to wear it. It's purple, yes. But I'm not a red lip girl really, so I get my pleasures out of pinks and purples. Might upload it on my lips later on in the week :)

Hope you enjoyed, bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment