Just me.

Just me.
I dare you to let me be your one and only.

Monday 10 October 2011

Topshop Treasures!

Hellooo!

It feels like I haven't blogged in foreverrrr. So I was browsing through the Topshop website and came across a few bits and bobs which I am lusting over at the moment. I'm really into the whole grey/dark colour thing at the moment, jazzing the dull colours up with something statementy like a coloured piece of jewellery or a pattered shoe. You'll see what I mean... :)

I want this because it is absolutely adorable.

I want this because the sheer panelling down the middle is edgy and different.

I want this because it's edgy and the different fabric's scream sexy.

I want this because it's beautiful.

I want these because they're sooo funky.

I want this because it's sexy and it's all about the lace.

I want these because they're so glam, chic and beautiful.

I want these because they'll brighten up any outfit.

I want this because body-con is sooo my thing and I love the light grey colour of this skirt and the zip down the middle gives it a different twist.

What do you like at the moment?

Much Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment